Sunday 7 April 2013

Towel Art

Whilst I was in Egypt, we came back to our room one day to find this:


We were really surprised when we saw it, it amazed us to think that the cleaner had spent the time and effort to turn our towels into two beautiful swans. They also made a different variation on another bed.


The following days we saw even more towel animals, including this crocodile which was made with the help of a pen and a pair of sunglasses!


Whilst I was on a travel website, I found out that the hotel we stayed in was notorious for its towel art. Here are some more examples I found:









The best thing about this type of art, is that it's convenient. All you really need is a towel. 
If you want to give the art of towel folding a try, I found some tutorials on youtube.



Art can be made using using the most simple things!

Best wishes,
Czara.

No comments:

Post a Comment